Version 1.0, November 2015
Vineyard Matesreserves the right to change, remove or add additional items to this policy. Any changes will be displayed on our website in bold for a period of 28 days after which the changes will be deemed to have come into effect and to be valid and enforceable.
What information does Vineyard Matescollect?
Vineyard Mates may collect specific information from our customers, their related parties and the general public who access Vineyard Mates website, functions or services. This information may include:
- names, job titles, contact and address details;
- information in identification documents (for example, passport or driver’s licence);
- dates of birth and gender;
- bank account details;
- answers to identify verification questions;
- your Internet Protocol (IP) address;
- payment details;
- files, spread sheets, messages, written work, drawings, feedback, access and submission logs; and
- any information provided to us in the course of providing services.
Additional information may be collected and used for internal statistical studies and market research.
We use social networking services such as Twitter, Facebook and YouTube to communicate with the public about our work. When you communicate with us using these services we may collect your personal information, but we only use it to help us to communicate with you and the public. The social networking service will also handle your personal information for its own purposes. These sites have their own privacy policies.
How does Vineyard Mates use personal information?
Vineyard Mates may use personal information that you submit for other purposes relating to our business including but not limited to:
- providing our services;
- to respond to requests or queries;
- to maintain contact with our customers and other contacts;
- to keep our customers and other contacts informed of our services;
- to verify your identity;
- for administrative purposes, including processing payment transactions;
- for recruitment purposes;
- when engaging service providers, contractors or suppliers relating to the operation of our business;
- to conduct surveys;
- for seeking your feedback;
- to meet any regulatory obligations;
- as part of an actual (or proposed) acquisition, disposition, merger or de-merger of a business or entering into an alliance, joint venture or referral arrangement;
- to perform internal statistical analysis, including of our databases and website;
- for any other business related purposes.
If you do not wish to receive any promotional information or alerts from Vineyard Mates, please contact us by mail or email to the Privacy Officer at Vineyard Mates (see details below).
Can you inspect the information that Vineyard Mates holds?
You have the right to view the information that Vineyard Mates holds about you. If you would like to access this information, please make a request to the Privacy Officer at Vineyard Mates (see details below). Upon receiving your written request, we will notify you of the applicable administration fee for reviewing and providing your information and advise what we will need from you to verify your identity before we do so.
Does Vineyard Mates share with third parties the information that it collects?
In certain circumstances, Vineyard Mates may be obliged to provide personal information to third parties or government and we will disclose your personal information where required to do so by law. Vineyard Mates reserves the right to monitor, and disclose to, government officials or law enforcement without your consent any communications and personally identifiable information whenever prompted to do so by authorities.
What is Vineyard Mates commitment to data security?
Vineyard Mates recognises concerns as to security and will use reasonable efforts to establish secure connections with you and to limit access to the databases that hold personal information to authorised personnel only.
What are Vineyard Mates contact procedures?
If you would like to update your personal information or to be removed from our contact list, notify Vineyard Mates by email, telephone, facsimile or by post. We welcome comments by you in relation to privacy issues generally or any privacy issues that concern you. You may also contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (in Australia) if you want to know more about privacy. Their website is currently www.oaic.gov.au.
Vineyard Mates contact information.